Tuesday, February 28, 2012

WTF Winter and my must haves....

This winter has been less than frosty.  The regular winter skin doldrums just haven't been happening this year.  I have seen more sensitive skin in the past few months than ever before which is making me think that the skin's normal cycle is a little out of whack from it not getting a true, dark, hibernating winter.  Thankfully, on the other hand, it also hasn't been dehydrated or dried within an inch of it's life due to forced heat or icy, arctic winds.  I have a feeling that this coming year a whole new crop of skin issues are going to pop up.  The skin is a cyclical organ, it's breathes, purges, rests and repairs.  It needs so many different factors to keep it in tip top shape (aside from you even washing and taking care of it yourself).  So I'm curious, how did your skin behave this winter?  Any changes?

I've been raving about some new finds lately and I thought I would share them with you...

Evan Healy Skin Care  www.evanhealy.com :  Oh my God.  Heaven hath been bestowed upon my skin.  Evan is a holistic aesthetician and a goddess among men.  Her skin care is simple and it works beautifully.  When I open my office this year, this is the skincare I will be offering.

Chagrin Valley Soaps, www.chagrinvalleysoapandsalve.com :  So after years of fighting with my hair and loosing a lot of it due to one of my migraine preventatives, I decided to go all natural with my hair care.  Chagrin Valley's shampoo bars are among the best.  Followed with a simple apple cider vinegar rinse, you have gorgeous, shiny hair.  I am currently having a love affair with the Cafe Moreno Shampoo bar and my hair is fluffy soft and gorgeous!

Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar, www.bragg.com :  Used as my conditioner, the amino acids help to strengthen hair and keep your scalp in tip top shape.  Also delicious on a salad, or just as a spoon full to keep you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment